Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa Argentina and its surroundings
Stunning Falls – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature – and the vivid colors of the Argentina rainforest, are a spectacular backdrop that frames the only hotel in the Iguazu National Park: Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa.
• Iguazú – “big waters” in Guarani – is located north of the province of Misiones, on the border of Argentina with Brazil.
• With its natural splendor and lush vegetation, the Iguazu Falls and Iguazu National Park, declarator Heritage Site by UNESCO, are must-see places.
• The falls extend over 2,700 meters, have more than 260 waterfalls that reach 70 meters high and the Garganta del Diablo defines the border between Argentina and Brazil.
Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa hotel, comfort and nature
Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa resort offers:
– 168 superior rooms overlooking the jungle or to the falls and 8 suites overlooking the falls; all recently remodeled. The rooms and suites have private balconies, minibar, 24 hour room service, ironing board and iron, safe, cable TV and air conditioning. Interconnecting and accessible rooms available. – Garganta del Diablo Restaurant, Lobby Bar and Bar Jeribá (in summer) – Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance. –
SEDA Pool & Spa
• Swimming pool treatment temperature controlled inside – Hydrotherapy –
• Body and facial treatments
• Beauty salon – Outdoor pool – Tennis court – Six rooms for meetings and events with capacity for between 8 and 600 people – Link @ Sheraton experienced with Microsoft – Smoke-free hotel
Superior Room Forest
Superior room with private balcony, twin or double bed and comfort in the jungle
Superior Room Falls
Superior room with private balcony facing the falls, twin or double bed and comfort in the jungle
Premier Suite and Terrace Suite
• The Premier Suites are located on the third floor of Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa hotel and have a private balcony and privileged view of the falls and the National Park.
• The Terrace Suites, with its area of 97 m2, has a private terrace with chairs and game table with chairs to enjoy the falls at ringside.
Restaurant Garganta del Diablo
In Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa restaurant, Garganta del Diablo, the views are as spectacular as the meals. Enjoy international cuisine buffet style or a la carte with local specialties as well as live music in an elegant setting.
• Timetable: – Breakfast: 06.30 to 10.30. – Lunch: 12.00 to 16.00 hs. – Dinner: 19.00 to 23.00 hs.
The spacious terrace of Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa Lobby Bar is the perfect place to connect with nature thanks to the amazing view of the falls and wonderful cocktails, snacks and cakes.
• Schedule: – 10.30 to 01.00 hs.
Pool bar Jeribá
• Open in summer season offering the best snacks and cocktails poolside.
• Timetable: – 10.00 to 20.00.
SEDA Pool & Spa
The spectacular new SEDA Pool & Spa spa offers a variety of treatment options in five rooms inside four outdoor tents, one internal box for couples, and a Vichy shower.
In addition, the SEDA Pool & Spa features a spacious Zen relaxation room, a lounge, a sauna, a steam room and a hot tub with hot water for therapeutic treatments.
Solarium and gardens to enjoy the Iguazu National Park from within
Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance
Equipped with the latest technology to keep your routine entramiento during your trip.
• Timetable: – Available 24 hours
Seven rooms with natural light accommodating between 6 and 600 people
Come lounge Alvar Nuñez – Location: Ground Floor – area: 435 m2 – Capacity: Up to 600 people
• Oasis Lounge – Location: Ground Floor – Area: 396 m2 – Capacity: Up to 160 people
successful events in a magical setting
• Salon San Ignacio – Divisible in 2 lounges: San Ignacio A and B – Location: Between floor – Surface: 154 m2 – Capacity: Up to 116 people – has a terrace overlooking the Falls
• Paradise Lounge – Location: Between floor – Surface: 42 m2 – Capacity: Up 36 people – it has a terrace overlooking the Falls
Room Business Center – Location: Ground Floor – Capacity: Up to 8 people
• Hall Ambay – Location: Between floor – Surface: 50m2 – Capacity: Up to 40 people
• Santa Catalina Hall – Location: Between floor – Capacity: Up to 36 people